Lego Minifigures Series 7 Features Computer Programmer
Posted on May 5, 2012
Lego has a Computer Programmer minifigure in its Lego Minifigures Series 7. This programmer has some mad skills from debugging a server in ten seconds to recovering data from completely melted drives.
Lego says, "He can debug a server in ten seconds flat, track down and wipe out even the toughest viruses, recover data from completely melted hard drives, and yes, he will help you set up your e-mail signature."
Lego also says the Computer Programmer minifigure programs his own video games, browses web forums and has a pet robo-cat. We think he should just have a real cat like most programmers do. He is carrying a mug with a smiley emoticon and a gray briefcase. He is wearing a sweater vest and has a bowtie.
Photo: Lego Group
- Hooda Math Provides Educational Math Games
- Dropbox Files for IPO on Nasdaq
- AOL to End AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) on December 15, 2017
- Google Maps Adds Sharing Feature With Lists
- Google Reveals Year in Search for 2016