Survey Finds Centenarians Use Email, Google and Online Dating
Posted on August 11, 2008The third annual Evercare 100@100 Survey polled 100 centenarians. The poll shifts conventional stereotypes on aging by revealing that some of the oldest Americans are using the latest technologies to keep up and stay close - talking on cell phones, sending emails, "Googling" lost acquaintances, surfing Wikipedia and even online dating.
Here's some of the results from the survey that found some centenarians are web savvy.
More from HowToWeb
- Adobe Launches Photoshop Camera App
- Google Ramps Up Google Meet to Challenge Zoom
- Reddit Disables Start Chatting Shortly After Launch
- No April Fool's for Microsoft
- Hooda Math Provides Educational Math Games