2022 Search Trends
Posted on September 15, 2022
Here we discuss some of the latest search trends for 2022 using a live blog format.
This chart shows you the top recently trending searches on Google.
The Wordle game that ended up being purchased by The New York Times enjoyed insane growth this year. It peaked earlier this year but the interest in the game remains very high according to Google Trends.
What are people the world over searching for in Google. According to Ahrefs the top 100 Google searches are led by Facebook, YouTube, Amazon, Weather, Google, Walmart and Gmail. People aren't very exciting. We see Wordle made into at #12. What a popular game.
- Jeff Bezos Stepping Down as Amazon CEO
- Microsoft Unveils Together Mode Feature for Microsoft Teams
- Adobe Launches Photoshop Camera App
- Google Ramps Up Google Meet to Challenge Zoom
- Reddit Disables Start Chatting Shortly After Launch