Getac Launches Rugged Android Tablet
Posted on September 6, 2012
Getac has launched the 7-inch Getac Z710. The rugged tablet was built with Getac's LumiBond technology, a glove-friendly technology. LumiBond integrates Gorilla Glass, a capacitive touch sensor and an LED panel. The tablet can withstand 6-foot drops and operate in temperatures from -20 dgrees Celcius to 50 degrees Celcius. You can find out more about the tablet here.
Peter Molyneux, President Getac Europe, said in a statement, "We have built the rugged tablet with the operator in mind, whether they work in utility, logistics, automotive, or other field service sectors that require communication and data capture functionality, operating in harsh environments."
Photo: Getac Technology Corp.
- Adobe Launches Photoshop Camera App
- Google Ramps Up Google Meet to Challenge Zoom
- Reddit Disables Start Chatting Shortly After Launch
- No April Fool's for Microsoft
- Hooda Math Provides Educational Math Games