SplashDate Unveils Top 25 Worst Passwords of 2013
Posted on January 22, 2014
SplashData, a provider of password management application, has announced its annual list of the 25 most common passwords found on the Internet. Any password without capital letters, numbers and symbols is considered insecure, but these passwords are very, very bad. They are only used because they are so easy to remember. Here are the ten worst passwords. Using "password" as your password dropped from the number was slot this year. You can see the complete list here.
- Adobe Launches Photoshop Camera App
- Google Ramps Up Google Meet to Challenge Zoom
- Reddit Disables Start Chatting Shortly After Launch
- No April Fool's for Microsoft
- Hooda Math Provides Educational Math Games