Sony Unveils Sony Airpeak at CES 2021
Posted on February 7, 2021
Sony unveiled its Sony Airpeak technology at the 2021 Consumer Electronics Show. The drone carries a Sony Alpha full-frame mirrorless camera.
The drone is the smallest drone capable of carrying a Sony Alpha camera as payload. Sony says its Airpeak aircraft design enables "dynamic filming together with precise, stable flight that inspires creativity in video production creators, and explores new possibilities for expression."
Sony also exhibited the PlayStation 5 and Vision-S at this year's virtual CES.
Sony is looking at a Spring 2021 launch for the drone according to The Verge.
Sony also shared this behind-the-scenes video of Vision-S's road test in Austria, which was shot by Airpeak. The Airpeak keeps pace with the vehicle while the camera pivots in-flight to track the vehicles.
- Reddit Disables Start Chatting Shortly After Launch
- No April Fool's for Microsoft
- Hooda Math Provides Educational Math Games
- Dropbox Files for IPO on Nasdaq
- AOL to End AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) on December 15, 2017